1. Web Design
Web at Work has streamlined the custom Web design and development process in order to simplify the experience for our clients. We will guide you through each step, and our philosophy is simple:
Design, Develop and Deliver!
At the foundation of effective Web design is a thorough understanding of our clients’ needs and vision for their site. We will help you to define the following:
Purpose: What will the site do for your business?
- Goals: These will vary depending on the site, but can include increasing visibility of the business, selling products and convey information/educating customers
- Target audience: Age, gender, socioeconomic status
- Content: You can provide material or we can generate text for you
This will ensure that the finished product showcases your business to maximum effect.
- Site map: The site map acts like a road map for the websites. It ensures that content is organized and that the navigation is simple and effective.
- Technology: We work closely with clients to make decisions about the appropriate technology for their site. The goal here is to enhance the functionality without distracting the end users.
The delivery phase begins with the implementation of the site. When the design is complete, the site is thoroughly tested by our quality assurance team and is uploaded to the Web once we have our client’s approval.
Going live however, is not the end of the process. The Web at Work team ensures that the site meets the needs of the customers and performs according to expectation by conducting ongoing testing at specified intervals. Search engine optimization is also an ongoing process that we provide to all of our customers. Through our Web analytics program, site statistics are provided and recommendations for site modification are conveyed to the customer to achieve optimal performance of the site.
From the simple to the complex, we offer a variety of specialty services to ensure your success including:
Learn more about Web at Work’s full range of service.